Date PostedDecember 9, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 8, 2023
Suntory PepsiCo Beverage (Thailand) Co., Ltd. – Head OfficePepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands – such as Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker and SodaStream – that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale
PepsiCo Asia BU Bangkok based designer for ANZ marketsPepsiCo is one of the world’s leading food & beverage companies. In our global Design & Innovation team we count over 180 designers and thinkers from world class agencies and fortune 500 companies, with over 1,000 design awards between them.Being a designer in PepsiCo is very hands-on. We make stuff, work with designers, brand teams, consumer insights, R&D, media, e-commerce teams and engineers. We’re especially fond of quick thinkers, problem solvers and good communicators with a well-developed sense of form, proportion, color and materials both for graphic and product executions.If that’s you, please keep reading.ResponsibilitiesThe Design Manager is responsible for the execution of comprehensive brand design strategies and graphic design projects within our food & snacks portfolio. Successful candidates will demonstrate superior ability to drive design thinking, from ideation thru concept development, refinement, and execution.While creating high quality brand design solutions by leveraging internal/external design resources, the Design Manager must be able to Visualize and articulate his/her creative thinking.In summary, the main objective of this role is to execute major brand design projects across a specific product portfolio. This means planning, organizing, and implementing consistent design principles and production processes to ensure that the design/production guardrails are met, and expectations exceeded.Design Manager
- Takes ownership of the visual identity for specific brands in the portfolio, working in collaboration with the Design director, Brand teams, insights teams and global design team while leading design team member.
- Generates creative design proposals (visions, scenarios, concepts) in order to visualize the desired output and share it with internal and external team members.
- Participates in research activities and effectively translates customer needs into actionable design requirements.
- Execute those requirements into design solutions. Responsible for driving to final design recommendations, decisions and design approval to enable artwork execution / production phases.
- Ensure thorough consideration of all project variables and that the final solution will perform as planned.
- Outstanding design portfolio, including packaging
- Fluent in English, oral and written, as this is a regional role
- 6+ years of quality brand design experience
- Graphic design degree – International experience a must
- Leadership experience running a design team
- Extraordinary design taste and skill
- Extraordinary ability in using the Adobe Creative Suite software (3D software knowledge is a bonus)
- Strong project management and design management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment, comfortable with risk and uncertainty
- Effectively communicate (verbally and written) with internal and external stakeholder across all levels
- Works well to deliver results; keeps others informed at all times
- Capability to develop and visualize concepts through hand sketching or computer software.
- An incurable curiosity relating to all design things.
- Great passion for new and creative trends
- Highly collaborative, team oriented.
- Demonstrate a clear “point of view” relating to their design
- Open and optimistic with entrepreneurial vision.