Date PostedNovember 25, 2022
Expiration dateDecember 25, 2022
Globally recognized as the largest full-service animatic provider, Animated Storyboards (ASB) specializes in producing premium test commercials to help Brands and Advertising Agencies get the best test results possible for their creative, going strong since 2001.
Our team is comprised of over 300 Illustrators, Animators, Directors, Designers, Editors, Producers, Compositors, VFX, and Sound Engineers, each hand-picked and trained in our unique round-the-clock workflow. With 10 studios worldwide, ASB is able to leverage its global network of talent to deliver fast turnarounds and consistent quality, while maintaining a local presence for clients to develop relationships with our teams in each market. As the industry leader in animatic production, we have a deep understanding of the value of testing for your brand, and are committed to excellence in every production.
Job Description and Requirement:
- Attend calls with clients for requirements (English)
- Compose brief for studio team on character and background art materials (English)
- Strong English as well as the ability to effectively interpret and communicate creative projects from internal clients.
- Able to use Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Word
- Having strong creative and visual sense, organized, advertising experience, bilingual
- Understanding branding identity
- Be able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Good teamwork
- Advertising experiences is a plus
The suitable candidate:
- Will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Gain valuable experience in learning the company’s workflow and gain production experience to enhance marketing efforts and customer support.
- The Designer needs to be aesthetically sensitive, able to understand the small details of design characters and backgrounds on an animation that can change the way we interpret a model or location. Does not require 3D skills.
- It is desirable to have knowledge of types of architecture, art genres, costumes, ethnicities and characters, and artistic references. Agile research skills are also needed during the production process.
- Candidates must possess strong organization skills, be resourceful and a self-starter and be on top of the whole project
- Problem solver, who can take on pressure and anticipate and mitigate potential red flags along the production process