Date PostedOctober 28, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 25, 2023
Tatler Asia, the leading luxury media company in Asia, celebrates its 45th anniversary this year. Its mission is to build, inspire and empower Asia’s most influential communities through the power of unparalleled storytelling, iconic brands and innovative technologies. Tatler is present in seven markets across Asia and is owned by Lamunière family. For more information, visit https://tatlerasia.com/
The role works with the MD and leadership team to establish and grow digital business for the Thailand market. This role will focus on driving audience growth and engagement for website, social and other digital properties, while working with the commercial teams on digital/video branded content and commercial initiatives to create opportunities for new digital revenue.
- Lead digital editorial properties including website, social, video, newsletter, etc. for Tatler Thailand and ensure voice of the brand.
- Work with MD and regional team to define and implement digital content strategy for the market.
- Work with MD and commercial team to define and implement digital commercial strategy to drive digital revenue growth.
- Lead digital content and audience growth strategies development and implementation.
- Manage the team and ensure that data driven content strategies are implemented and executed, and make sure that teams have the appropriate skills and resources to maximize digital performance.
- Work with the regional product team to scope and determine implementation of site enhancements, fixes, and special programs for Thailand market.
- Manage digital content expenses including operational and manpower budgets to ensure optimizing the budget in an efficient and effective manner.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 7 years of related experience in digital and data analytical areas, with minimum 3 years as a team leader.
- Must have a detailed understanding of the media landscape in Thailand, its major players, and its audience.
- Must be experienced in interpreting and communicating audience and content performance data and communicating this with actionable insights to all levels of the business.
- Appreciate and can advocate Tatler core values and brand equity.
- Thorough understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, including display, native, video, and social media.
- Proactive and result-oriented, with sound commercial acumen and business development mindset and a proven track record in achieving business objectives and growth targets.
- Self-motivated and excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability and desire to get the best out of people, and support teams to develop their digital, social and data analytical skills and knowledge.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, firstname.lastname@example.org