Date PostedJanuary 31, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 28, 2023
Brilliant & Million Communication and Online agency
Starting in 2007, B&M has quickly grown to be one of the leading independent advertising agencies in Thailand. We strive to develop creative content that delivers long-lasting, impactful messages directly to our consumer’s hearts.
Working hand –in- hand with clients, our dynamic and well qualified team is equipped with the latest consumer insight and most relevant digital tools to turn any idea to reality into success.
Our over hundred passionate team member is here to develop and execute brilliant ideas for the millions of people across the country.
In a boundless, digital world, we are here to connect the dots. We are Brilliant & Million. Winner of Southeast Asia Digital Agency of the Year for 5 Consecutive Years.
We are seeking a motivated and savvy Copywriter to develop our campaign or idea headline & scripts also content that needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of Strategic Planner to develop and curate compelling and engaging copywriting materials for our audience. Your primary duties will include Creative strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
To succeed as Copywriter, you should be a creative and communicative multitasker with exceptional project and time management skills. You should be punctual, perceptive, and detail-oriented with a great mind for developing and realizing the vision of the campaign. To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing ad copywriting, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills. A Bachelor’s Degree in English or a related field is special consideration.
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Working with other members of the design department to evaluate client or company needs, develop concept, and create visual elements for ad campaigns or contents.
- Speaking with the client to provide updates, receive feedback, and present the final campaign.
- Conducting research to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends.
- Supervising design staff.
- Coordinating resources and with other departments to create a cohesive, effective campaign.
- Thinking as Multi-Media Visualization
- Troubleshooting design or process problems as they arise.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the campaign align with the needs of the client or company.
- Looking for ways to improve design processes.
- Understand in major social media platform such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Line, Youtube and Tiktok
Art Director Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, or related field.
- Experience in graphic design with a supporting portfolio, more education, or industry-specific knowledge may be required.
- Proficiency with computers, especially Apple Keynote, MS Office and graphic design software.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, Self-learning, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.