Date PostedAugust 16, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 12, 2023
Our lifestyle and luxury brands across Asia engage and inspire audiences in digital, print and events.
Reporting the Digital Director, the Digital Editor is responsible for handling digital content in websites and newsletter. This role will focus on creating content that will contribute to the growth of key content verticals (watch & Jewelry, fashion, power & purpose, Gen. T, Dining, Lifestyle) and work closely with other editors and social media editor to optimize reach and drive audience growth and engagement.
- Working with the Digital Content Director, identify areas for creative, traffic driving content by monitoring statistics and trying different content packages
- Keep track of luxury lifestyle news to use for both online content and social media channels
- Communicate with PRs and external individuals to secure engaging and exclusive content for online
- Work closely with sales/marketing on creative solutions for clients, including leveraging our social contacts for exclusive content and spearheading the direction of the project
- Liaise with print to translate larger scale print projects into the digital sphere
- Keep up to date with developments in social media, and in collaboration with the Digital Content Director, drive the social media strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communication or a related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in writing and editing for a media publication or digital media outlet
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Well connected with dining industry and key players
- Ability to work collaboratively with various teams, including marketing, events, art & design, and digital
- Familiarity with social media platforms and digital content creation
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Thai culture and community is preferred
- Degree holder with at least 3 years working experience in creating content for the web and social media
- Experience in English language feature writing
- Good understanding of digital marketing strategies and familiar with online analytic tools
- Strong interpersonal skills with an independent and proactive work attitude
- An unwavering ability to meet deadlines and good time-management
- An interest in high society and luxury lifestyle ranging from fashion and beauty to art, design, travel and cars
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, email@example.com
Tatler Asia, the leading luxury media company in Asia, celebrates its 45th anniversary this year. Its mission is to build, inspire and empower Asia’s most influential communities through the power of unparalleled storytelling, iconic brands and innovative technologies. Tatler is present in seven markets across Asia and is owned by Lamunière family.
For more information, visit https://tatlerasia.com/
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.