Date PostedJanuary 18, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 12, 2023
ALLIES Group is a fast-growing global skincare company with 2 brands – Allies of Skin and PSA (www.allies.shop) that celebrates diversity among all people and their skin types and colours. Our mission is to encourage and enable effortless joy; the kind that feeling good about yourself brings. Every formula we create is our commitment to being allies for life. Our products are sold globally in 34 countries with major international multi-store retailers like Sephora, Cult Beauty, ASOS, SPACENK, Walmart, Boots, JCPENNY, Farfetch, Anthropologie, as well as through our eCommerce platform and through Amazon. Because of our continued growth, we have teams in Singapore, Berlin and Bangkok. We are looking for talented individuals with the requisite functional experience and a fascination with the beauty industry.
About the Role
The Digital Graphic Designer is a crucial member of the Creative Team in collaboration with the Newsletters and Social Media Team, responsible for elevating social channels by creating engaging design solutions based on our brands and products storytelling. The right candidate will be a strong digital designer, who’s excited about trends in design, visual arts, social media, and loves bringing creativity to life in the social space.
- Create eye-catching and engaging content for Amazon, website, and social channels, while adhering to best-in-practice standards for the industry;
- Curate the brand’s digital social presence, pulling photography and graphics from seasonal campaigns, user-generated content, and more;
- Design seasonal display ads;
- Partner with Social and Performance Marketing teams to create social and digital experiences that elevate the brand and increase strong engagement;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and react to quick turnarounds in a timely manner;
- Collaborate daily with design and strategy on all creative executions;
- This position requires a highly motivated individual who can editorialize content and inspire through motion and static visuals.
- 5+ years of brand experience in-house or at an ad agency, preferably coming from a lifestyle brand [fashion and beauty is a plus];
- Mastery of Adobe Suite [Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign];
- Mastery of Figma;
- Ability to understand brand standards and deliver consistent results;
- Clean and modern design aesthetic and strong typographic skills;
- BA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience;
- Proven talent in digital design;
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Experience with paid advertising and Social Media;
- Experience with and interest in fashion/lifestyle/beauty;
- A strong portfolio of creative work you’ve led from conception to delivery, including social marketing campaigns that work across media channels.
If you feel like you are the perfect match, please send us your CV, Packaging portfolio, availability date and salary estimation.
At Allies Group we celebrate diversity among all people. Therefore, we are committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants. We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment and would like to make you feel comfortable in your own skin.
We are looking forward to your application!
Any questions? Contact our HR Manager Svenja Fredrich via firstname.lastname@example.org.