Date PostedMay 10, 2023
Expiration dateJune 8, 2023
CHANEL is a private company and a world leader in creating, developing, manufacturing and distributing luxury products.
Founded by Gabrielle Chanel at the beginning of the last century, CHANEL offers a broad range of high-end creations, including Ready-to-Wear, Leather Goods, Fashion Accessories, Eyewear, Fragrances, Makeup, Skincare, Jewelry and Watches. CHANEL is also renowned for its Haute Couture collections, presented twice yearly in Paris, and for having acquired a large number of specialized suppliers, collectively known as the Métiers d’Art. CHANEL is dedicated to ultimate luxury and to the highest level of craftsmanship.
It is a brand whose core values remain historically grounded on exceptional creation. As such, CHANEL promotes culture, art, creativity and “savoir-faire” throughout the world, and invests significantly in people, R&D and innovation.
Key Responsibilities:Performance & Optimization – Digital Paid Media
- In charge of Digital Paid media for the 3 divisional by driving online Brand awareness through 360 orchestrations in close collaboration with Marketing team.
- Develop a brief alongside the FBP e Business team to capture specific business objectives in media campaign outcomes
- Monitor paid media campaign performance and drive optimization discussions with LMM & FBP e Business where appropriate
- Establish and monitor performance benchmarks and media cost by working closely with Media Agency (KPIs, ROI pre-post campaign).
- Drive traffic to the CHANEL.com and LINE, tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
Search – SEM
- Optimize Search strategy alongside Media Agency and Copywriter to capture traffic to chanel.com and e commerce
- Run traffic analytics (internal via GA, external via Media Agency) to optimize for marketing campaign goals
CRM / Communication Hybrid Role
- Drive acquisition followers & Pilot LINE project
- Identify opportunities and evolving issues and interpret new technologies along with consumer reaction.
Offline / Online amplification
- Propose and drive Exceptional OOH x digital activation (amplify offline OOH with digital)
- Beacon / QR / Gamifications to capture traffic around OOH
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in Digital Communication.
- Evaluating the post campaign data providing insight analysis and key learnings.
- Evaluating clients research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Ensure campaign outcomes receive best possible business benefit levels.
- Develop detailed understanding of media measurement as well as evaluation standards.
- Compile third party data sources information such as Brand Pulse, Brand Equity, Nielsen etc.
- Analyze media research as well as translate into strategy.
- Ensure approve payment invoices and advertising billing by coaching Social Media Executive
- Interact with agencies plus outside suppliers for billing issues plus dispute resolution.
- Curious and dare to try new things
- Strong Communicator
- Action Planning
- Problem Sensitivity Great interpersonal skills and very strong organization skills are a must
- Great passion for fashion, beauty, culture, art history and etc
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any disciplines
- Experienced in handling and managing KOL/Community
- Having good and extensive networking with KOL/community is preferable
- Able to measure social media engagement and social listening tools
- Team player and love to interact with people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai including the ability to facilitate and present
- Experience in media planning both Strategic development and optimization
- Experience in Social Media or E Commerce activation
Required CompetenciesCore Competencies
- Analytical, strategic and creative thinking skills (ability to think differently and “out of the box”)
- Ability to drive Media Agency
- Strong ability to present and translate digital insight to non-digital peers
- Multitasking project management skills
- Presentation, communication skills
- Networking and relationship skills
- Be able to use Google Analytics, Google Ad, Facebook business manager confidently
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.