Date PostedMay 11, 2023
Expiration dateJune 6, 2023
MRM is a leading marketing agency. Through a strong foundation in strategy, data science, technology and creativity, MRM helps transform businesses by helping brands grow meaningful relationships with people. The agency was named a “Best Workplaces for Innovators” by Fast Company, B2B Agency of the Year from the Association of National Advertisers (ANA), a four-years-and-counting run as Gartner “Leader” in Global Marketing Agencies Magic Quadrant from 2017-2020, Ad Age’s 2018 B-to-B Agency of the Year, the Top Large Agency of the Year from Digital Analytics Association’s (DAA) Quanties Award, and, for the first time, WARC’s global Effective 100 ranking placed five MRM agencies in its top 40 effective digital agencies listing for 2020. MRM is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) and a top agency in the McCann Worldgroup network, with 35-plus offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit http://www.mrm.com.
We are looking for a Digital Strategist to join our team. The Digital Strategist works closely with the Strategy team by contributing to the strategic process through brief generation, research design, implementation and analysis, and intelligence support. They will be essential to our creative work’s continued success by acquiring a deep understanding of our customers and uncovering key insights that build strong brands. This talented individual will help to develop a strategic vision for one of our clients
Digital Strategist for McCann Worldgroup will be required to:
- Support strategies and major market initiatives for the brand and its portfolio of products.
- Digital curious with knowledge of all existing and emerging digital channels.
- Strong digital marketing experience with proven results and demonstrated experience working on performance based campaigns – SEO, SEM, Influencers Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, e-commerce and other digital channels.
- Knowledgeable in Marketing Tech and Adept at use of social listening and data visualization tools (charts, graphs, pivots) and User Experience is a plus
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Strong interest in being at the forefront of digital marketing, strategic planning , and technology
- Positively impact the creative product and effective digital marketing campaigns through sharp insights and inspiration
- Infuse your brand, digital, social, comms, data, and experiential expertise into the briefing process to keep the brand at the forefront of today connection
- Work with planning lead across various areas of the client’s business, from brand strategy, architecture, positioning to naming.
- Partner closely with your counterparts in Creative, inspiring fresh, original ideas that are rooted in culture and human connection and business insight.
- Integrate digital in any way, shape, or form, into brand and customer experience to keep brand relevant and stays in the heart of consumer
- A big plus if you have certain experience in traditional branding & communication planning
- Understand and use qualitative and quantitative research / consumer test effectively
- Provide insight with aspects of strategy: qualitative, quantitative, behavioral, and planning.
Required ExperienceKey Skills:
- Consumer Research – Formulate a clear hypothesis and recommend methods based on both formal and informal research.
- Ideation – Visualize creative thinking to transform an idea or concept into a coherent output.
- Presentation Development – Contribute and deliver incremental value to a presentation for a client.
- Strategic Planning – Plan for emerging problems with strategic solutions focused on creativity.
Other Characteristics Of An MW Strategist
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- 2+ years related experience required.
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing and research basics.
- Culturally plugged in, nimble, and mindful of the way culture is shifting within the beauty space.
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable working within an unstructured, evolving environment.
- Crisp thinker and communicator – verbally, visually, and in writing.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to navigate high volume.
- An ambidextrous strategic thinker and do-er.
- But with a passion/specialty – not a bland generalist.
- Curious with a desire to have ideas, but with a grounding in reality.
- Intelligent and intellectually curious.
- A strong work ethic.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower25th-26th Floor, North Sathorn RoadSilom, Bangrak, Bangkok, 10500 Thailand+6623436000