Date PostedAugust 13, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 13, 2023
Our lifestyle and luxury brands across Asia engage and inspire audiences in digital, print and events.
The Dining Editor will be instrumental in developing content across Tatler Dining, including both long-form and short-form content, video and multimedia projects, all of which will contribute to the growth of the Tatler Dining brand both locally and internationally.
The role acts as brand ambassador in the industry by developing annual dining guide, organizing dining awards and dining events/projects. The role will need to represent Tatler Thailand at key dining events and be highly involved in the market’s dining scene.
- Write and edit the latest news, insightful reviews and engaging features for Tatler Dining’s digital, social and print platforms to drive audience growth and engagement.
- Secure exclusive and engaging content through F&B industry contacts to ensure the authoritative voice of Tatler Dining brand.
- Create new story formats and ideas.
- Build up strong industry connections in dining segments in the Thailand market.
- Build up a dining community and organize initiatives and events to engage the community.
- Work closely with the commercial team on branded content including features, interviews, round-ups and video. Lead the process from ideation, planning, production and implementation, and content support.
- Work with the digital team to build up digital content and social media plans for Tatler Dining and dining events.
- Work closely with regional team to support the planning and execution of the annual Dining Guide, Dining Awards, Off Menu festival and other related events and projects
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communication or a related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in writing and editing for a media publication or digital media outlet
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Well connected with dining industry and key players
- Ability to work collaboratively with various teams, including marketing, events, art & design, and digital
- Familiarity with social media platforms and digital content creation
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Thai culture and community is preferred
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, email@example.com
Tatler Asia, the leading luxury media company in Asia, celebrates its 45th anniversary this year. Its mission is to build, inspire and empower Asia’s most influential communities through the power of unparalleled storytelling, iconic brands and innovative technologies. Tatler is present in seven markets across Asia and is owned by Lamunière family.
For more information, visit https://tatlerasia.com/
Dining Editor, Tatler Thailand Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.