Date PostedMarch 27, 2023
Expiration dateApril 22, 2023
TSL is a leading new media group in Singapore and we have grown to a company size of over 100 full-time employees. We won Mumbrella’s Asia Media Brand of the Year, edging out some billion-dollar companies. We’re now at the stage where we’re rapidly expanding across South-East Asia and we’re looking for the right talent who can grow with us.
TSL is built on an energetic and collaborative work culture. We operate on hybrid work arrangements in a bid to aid employees balance work life and personal life. Here’s a video that gives you a glimpse into our office culture:
About the role:
We’re looking to fill the editor / sub-editor position. Applicants must be based in Bangkok, Thailand. You will be editing the content produced from our team in Thailand and it will mainly be in English. The content we produce will be a mix of Lifestyle, Travel, Food and News. If you have a traditional media/print background and want to crossover to digital, this role would be perfect for you.
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 2 years of writing experience in a full-time capacity. Preferably copywriting or in the editorial team of a publication.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in sub-editing.
- Strong command of English and Thai.
- Ability to write fast and flawlessly.
- Have experience in at least a junior management role.
- Health, Dental and Wellness Benefits covered
- Work from home arrangement
How to apply:
Interested applicants please send an email to Miss Athene at email@example.com. Do include:
- An introduction of yourself
- Your resume and portfolio
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com