Date PostedDecember 15, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 13, 2023
Building a strong enterprise architecture for FWD Thailand and setup standard architecture reference guidelines to ensure that the approach and technology are aligned with Group Enterprise Architecture and local strategies.
Unifying and coordinating across departments and being able to access and understand business requirements in order to help identify gaps in their business and actual operational processes including provide solutions with the best proper technology to support business outcome.
The area of the Enterprise Architecture will cover but not limited to Application, Infrastructure, Business, Data and Technology
- Plans, develops, and establishes the target operating model to align with the architecture reference and business strategy
- Work with Group EA for alignment on Enterprise Architecture and all parties for compliance with local regulatory
- Oversees and evaluates established operating model performance regarding efficiency and target achievements
- Design, review and approve the solution which related to the Application, Infrastructure and Security to align with Enterprise Architecture Reference
- Able to adopt the new technology within the provided solution to enrich the technical related when ever is needed
- Oversees the integration between systems to ensure that the integration align with the architecture and security
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, IT, or related Fields
- Functional Business Knowledge, The Open Group Architectural Framework (TOGAF), Leadership-Change Management-Project Management-Analytical-Presentation- Interpersonal Skills, Futuristics
- CGEIT, CISA, CISSP certificate preferred
- Minimum 8 years work experience in IT with at least 5 years in managing, designing, building and deploying large scale technology solutions and/or cloud services platforms.
- Minimum 5 years experience in System Analysis and Software Engineering.