Date PostedApril 26, 2023
Expiration dateMay 26, 2023
Over the last 38 years, Robert Walters has grown and so have our ambitions. We now employ over 4,400 talented staff across 31 countries. Businesses world-wide rely on us to find the very best specialist professionals to drive their business forward. Why? Because those same professionals trust us to manage their long-term careers.
We’re proud to be a world-leading recruitment consultancy with one million followers on LinkedIn. We also have a successful recruitment outsourcing business called Resource Solutions and a clerical recruitment brand operating in Europe called Walters People.
An exciting Fashion Stylist (Luxury) (x 2 vacancies) job has just become available at one of the luxury maison based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Boutique manager, this is a role for a fashion stylist who is a leader in their field.
About Fashion Stylist (Luxury) Role
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Fashion Stylist for our women’s ready to wear section. The Fashion Stylist will work closely with our clients to provide personalised fashion advice and recommendations, build strong relationships, and deliver exceptional customer service. This role offers a competitive base salary with provident fund.
- Provide personalised fashion advice and recommendations to clients based on their individual style preferences and needs
- Build strong relationships with clients to increase customer loyalty and sales
- Create stylish and visually appealing outfits for clients that are on-trend and aligned with the brand’s aesthetic
- Continuously stay up-to-date on fashion trends, styles, and new arrivals
- Assist with visual merchandising and maintain a well-organised and clean environment in the store
- Attend training sessions and workshops to enhance knowledge of the brand’s products, services, and policies
- Achieve and exceed sales targets by providing exceptional customer service and building lasting relationships with clients
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to ensure a seamless customer experience from start to finish
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of fashion trends, exceptional communication skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- Three years of experience in a luxury fashion retail environment, preferably in Women’s Ready to Wear
- In-depth knowledge of current fashion trends, designers, and brands
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- A keen eye for detail, with an ability to create visually appealing outfits that are on-trend and aligned with the brand’s aesthetic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask effectively
- A passion for fashion and luxury retail, with a strong sense of personal style
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in fashion merchandising, marketing, or a related field is preferred
A French fashion house and luxury retail company, ranging from luxury trunks and leather goods to ready-to-wear, shoes, watches, jewellery, accessories, sunglasses and books. This is one of the world’s leading international fashion houses.
If you are driven, determined and want to take next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Fashion Stylist (Luxury) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited