Date PostedSeptember 3, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 3, 2023
CHANEL is a private company and a world leader in creating, developing, manufacturing and distributing luxury products. Founded by Gabrielle Chanel at the beginning of the last century, CHANEL offers a broad range of high-end creations, including Ready-to-Wear, Leather Goods, Fashion Accessories, Eyewear, Fragrances, Makeup, Skincare, Jewelry and Watches. CHANEL is also renowned for its Haute Couture collections, presented twice yearly in Paris, and for having acquired a large number of specialized suppliers, collectively known as the Métiers d’Art. CHANEL is dedicated to ultimate luxury and to the highest level of craftsmanship. It is a brand whose core values remain historically grounded on exceptional creation. As such, CHANEL promotes culture, art, creativity and “savoir-faire” throughout the world, and invests significantly in people, R&D and innovation.
We are looking for individuals with strong passions to create unique and memorable fragrance experience for each client, at every moment and at every point of sales to be our Fragrance Stylist.
Combining a business orientation and a passion for the client, you will act as a beauty confidant to provide an incomparable fragrance service and experience.
Leveraging your unique experiences, Chanel will enable you to…
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of the Brand, its heritage, modernity and know-how on Fragrance & Beauty business
- Provide personalized fragrance consultation and create tailor-made experiences for our clients
- Achieve sales targets, promote cross-selling, retain, recruit and grow client return rates
- Facilitate a seamless omni-channel shopping experience for client
You are energized by…
- Being CHANEL Ambassador who educates and inspires clients and enriches their experience in using CHANEL fragrance products
- Sharing best practices with team and contributing to nourish the collective fragrance knowledge and skills
What you can bring to the team…
- Your constant stylish and professional image to lead as a role model to upkeep the standards of Beauty Advisors’ grooming
- Your curiosity in beauty and fragrance culture and trends, with good sense of smelling
- As a proactive self-learner and influencer of fragrance and beauty practice
- Professional knowledge preferably ISIPCA training or other equivalent certificate(s)
At CHANEL, we believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity and vibrancy of our teams, and we foster an inclusive culture so that everyone can perform at their best. We strongly encourage your application, and value the perspective and experience you can bring to CHANEL.