Date PostedMarch 31, 2023
Expiration dateApril 30, 2023
Our Marketing team connects our vision and products to our customers in the region. In a nutshell, the team keeps a pulse on the market, to make sure that we come up with strategies to offer the right services with the right benefits, to the right users. And as our users grow and evolve in their healthcare journey, our team evolves along with them. There’s never a boring day in Marketing!
About The Role
- Working closely with the Marketing and wider teams to transform concepts into visual communications
- Managing creative projects from initiation through completion
- Designing and creating material for new business pitches and thought leadership projects (e.g. surveys and reports)
- Recommending and brainstorming creative solutions
- Designing and creating internal and external presentations in MS Powerpoint
- Designing graphics for social media platforms, email templates, event invitations, signages and web content
- Conceptualizing and developing forward thinking and creative marketing products
- A Degree in Graphic Design/Visual Arts/Marketing preferably with experience working in the design field
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to create compelling visual communications using a range of design programs
- Creative and forward thinking, with knowledge of current visual design trends
- Ability to conceptualize, synthesize and illustrate key messages that incorporate different perspectives
- Experienced in designing for a range of media including presentations, print, digital, etc.
- Experience of working within a tech startup and hyper growth environment would be a bonus
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude, pragmatic, and able to work independently when required
- Comfortable with ambiguity – we’re a fast-growing business and there’s always unchartered territories, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand that not everything is 100% defined all the time.
- Please include a portfolio of previous works in your application for reference
About Doctor Anywhere
Doctor Anywhere (DA) is on a mission to be the largest tech-enabled, omnichannel healthcare provider in Southeast Asia. First launched in Singapore in 2017, DA aims to bridge gaps in the healthcare ecosystem through developing innovative solutions and technologies. In 2021, DA raised SGD$88 million in Series C fundraising (August 2021) and acquired Doctor Raksa, the biggest telemedicine platform in Thailand which further strengthened our foundation for telehealth and healthcare offerings. Today, DA is present in Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and India, serving more than 2.5 million (and growing) users across the region.
At DA, we believe in the value of innovation and collaboration. Grounded in our motto of “Keep Going, Keep Growing”, our team strives towards excellence every day, and values diversity in perspectives brought by every member. Together, we bring quality healthcare to your doorstep!
Not for you? We have other opportunities that may interest you or someone you know. Feel free to visit us at our careers page – https://doctoranywhere.com/job-listing/ for more information.
Doctor Anywhere (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
33/4 The 9th Towers, 25th FL, Tower B, Unit TNB05/2, Rama 9 Road, Huaykwang Sub-District, Huaykwang District, Bangkok 10310