Date PostedFebruary 16, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 16, 2023
24 Solution Group, we are the No1. Technology Full Scale of Online Maintenance & House Solutions Services in Thailand.
Founded in 2018, 24 Solution Group has aimed to REVOLUTIONIZE the maintenance service & home solution industry in SEA and beyond by delivering one-stop solutions with SIMPLICITY.
Our mission is to deliver STOPLESS INNOVATION for the sense of blissful living. We do what it takes to ensure all spaces, whether home or workplace, are always at its full QUALITY & CAPABILITY.
Unlike other platforms, we are not a matchmaker between clients and agents but a real end-to-end service. Recognizing that property maintenance is an elaborate practice that requires specialized knowledge, we have a dedicated team who control the process from start to finish, ensuring that our services are of the highest standard. Today our ecosystem holds more than 500 active fixer teams and material vendor stores.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and designing visuals for both online and offline channels, including social media, print collateral and merchandise such as online banner, VDO, print ads work, presentation etc.
- Work with marketing team to generate communication campaign both offline and online.
- Collaborate with other department to create campaigns/branded content in across social media channels.
- Innovate new and exciting visual designs and creative executions that capture the target market’s attention and sell them on essential aspects of the product. To ensure all collaterals design are according to the brand guideline.
- Handle multiple tasks, meet specified deadlines, and organize workload around changing priorities
- To manage film & photo shoots and ensure all deliverables are achieved as per stipulated timelines and desired results.
- To keep track on current trending/new/campaign visuals among competitors.
- 4 years of working experiences with agencies or in an industry
- Passionate in what you do, and rise up for a challenge
- Work as a team player, be able to come up with creative thinking and new ideas
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline
- Excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom. Also, good skill in Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effect will be an advantage.
- Open-minded about feedback and willing to make a change to get better and better designs.
- Well-organized, punctual, good service mind and pleasant personality.
- Able to handle multiple projects and deadlines at once.
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com