Date PostedSeptember 17, 2023
Expiration dateDecember 18, 2023
Adfinity Co., Ltd. – Phrom Phong, Bangkok, Thailand
Adfinity is a leading marketing agency providing comprehensive digital marketing services with a focus on driving performance and growth for our clients. We specialise in social media management, influencer marketing, online advertising, and more.
We’re looking for a highly skilled and creative Graphic Designer to join our team to create graphical content for our client’s marketing campaigns. You will play a vital role in conveying our clients’ visions into visually compelling assets that captivate audiences.
- Collaborate with the client success, paid media and social media teams to understand project objectives, target audience, and brand guidelines in order to create visually appealing designs for various platforms and campaigns.
- Create visually stunning and cohesive designs that effectively communicate the intended message and align with the brand’s identity and values.
- Use industry-standard design software and tools to produce high-quality graphics, ensuring accurate colors, typography, and layout.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and best practices to continually enhance the quality and creativity of our designs.
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and meet project deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Incorporate feedback from clients and team members to iterate and improve designs based on their input.
- Maintain organized file management systems and archives to ensure efficient retrieval and future use of design assets.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of your designs to identify areas of improvement and optimize future campaigns.
- Exceptional design skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to adapt styles to different target audiences.
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer, or similar role in a digital marketing agency or related field.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a diverse range of creative and visually appealing design samples across various platforms.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software and tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- An opportunity to grow with a leading online marketing agency.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Hybrid working environment.
Adfinity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply.
How to Apply:
To apply, send us a CV / resumé and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us on 097 946 6638. We will then arrange an interview if we feel you’re right for the job!
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Disclaimer: Please note that the duties and responsibilities within this role may change over the course of employment, which will require flexibility.