Date PostedDecember 23, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 22, 2023
Boots Retail (Thailand) Ltd.
The Thailand’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer “Our diversity and inclusion vision is to create a culture where diversity and inclusion is at the center of everything we do; powering greater collaboration and innovation, and inspiring us to help people across the world lead happier, healthier lives. We are an equal opportunities employer on a mission to attract, develop and engage employees who reflect the diverse customers, patients and communities we serve, and to foster an inclusive culture where everyone feels respected, valued and excited to drive superior business performance.”
We are a member of Walgreens Boots Alliance the world’s biggest healthcare and well-being service provider with more than 270 stores in Thailand and 12,000 around the world. We operated in Thailand since 20years ago and serve more than 400,000 customers per week in order to help people have a healthier and happier lives. From past successes and business expansion, now we are looking for high caliber people with creative mindset and can do attitude to work with us in many positions. This is the opportunity to explore your exciting experience and the time to show case your talents.
If you are looking for the challenging jobs, work with professional company and excellence people, open and creative environment, please submit your applications to join us to be the part of our success.
Describe the roles and responsibilities:
- Create graphic materials for marketing based on requirements
- Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various medias and channels (printed, in-store and online materials)
- Able to develop short Video or gif file
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts, including making decisions about fonts, images, readability and readers’ needs
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material as well as font style and size
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Advertising, Communication or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in graphic design
- Excellent communication skills, innovation and creativity
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Able to work under pressure and have a self-initiative mindset.
- Retail background is a plus
- Please attach portfolio
Special Skill Requires:
- Adobe illustrator/ Photoshop
- Video maker is a plus