Date PostedMay 10, 2023
Expiration dateJune 7, 2023
KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (KBank) conducts commercial banking business, securities business, and other related businesses. With more than 70 years of business operations in Thailand, KBank expanded our coverage to foreign countries in 1975, now having service networks in nine nations. KBank is among Thailand’s largest banks and focuses on achieving the status of “Main Bank” of all customer segments. Our satisfactory performances have been supported by cautious risk management and transparent corporate governance with aspiration towards sustainable business advancement.
Our financial network provides service solutions in response to all financial requirements of customers, with respect to banking, fund management, economic and financial analyses, securities brokerage and financial advisory, auto financing and leasing services, as well as financial technology and infrastructure
- Take requirement from the team and come up with creative content/ design direction.
- Provide detailed technical design support to the project team and create all design material for the team (Still Image, GIF, Video) as per requested.
- Work with different types of design including website, application, social media communication material, offline communication material, etc.
- Support with creative content writing for the team.
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects and execute the campaigns.
- Follow latest trends and technologies in graphic design.
- Organize and manage own timeline for material delivery.
- At least 3 years of graphics design experience.
- Familiarity with several media platforms and trends.
- Able to understand the requirement, and implement design that fits with requirements and align with CI and brand guideline.
- Able to use photoshop, illustrator, video editing, Canva, etc.
- Has experience with design for website/ application, and communication material.
- Strong in design concept, visual communication, and drawing skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Good project management and good communication skills.
*Please submit your portfolio along with the resume*