Date PostedMarch 11, 2023
Expiration dateApril 2, 2023
LR. Paris, LLC
LR Paris is seeking a collaborative, Creative Graphic Designer to join its Thailand team.
CREATOR OF OBJECTS & PRODUCTS SINCE 1959. LR Paris creates personalized, relevant objects and products that have immediate impact and lasting impressions. LR Paris is headquartered in New York, with offices in Washington D.C., Paris, France and Bangkok, Thailand.
At LR Paris, our employees are the most important resource in our service commitment to our clients. By applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity and commitment, we nurture and maximize talent to the benefit of each individual and the company.
This job is for you if you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 0-2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role
- Highly skilled in photoshop and illustrator
- Fluent in English
- Strong creative, organizational, problem-solving, prioritization and time management skills
- Good at taking directions
- Strongly paying attention to details
- Work well with tight deadlines and able to deliver work on time
- Comfortable to work in a very fast paced work environment
- A team player, someone who is willing to help the needs of the design team
- An independent thinker, someone who thinks critically and able to work successfully on their own
- A fast learner, someone who can learn quickly about product categories that we do and the manufacturing capabilities
- Open minded and capable of taking feedback to make the improvements
- Passionate about the type of business & products we do
- Experienced with technical knowledge of working with production team is a plus
Here’s what you will do here:
- Research client’s brand, study brand guidelines; set up the color schemes, logo application guideline and ensure brand consistency for every project
- Create original moodboards, storytelling materials, repeat patterns and graphic elements that’s brand appropriate
- Create graphic layouts and technical drawing for manufacturing / pricing purpose
- Create intricate, high creativity level graphic patterns for products design
- Create photoshop realistic renderings of products, such as blankets, scarfs, ties, packaging, bags, candles, etc
- Take inspirations from the client and create original concepts, ideas that’s meets the budget and is manufacturable
- Review samples and provide sample comments, update tech packs
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Work closely with the design team and provide support. Maintain a positive work environment
- Work closely with the sales team on projects that meets the requirements from the client and deliver on time
- Work closely with the production team on projects that requires specifics to fit in the factory capabilities and design according to manufacturing ability.
LR Paris Benefits and Perks :
- You’ll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Flexible hours, work from home 4 days a week.
- Health insurance
- 27 days holidays
MOBICOM BUILDING, 6TH FLOOR
112/4 NARATHIWAT ROAD 10210 BANGKOK, THAILAND
T. +66 (0) 2 024 8915
Please send your resume, portfolio and salary expectation.
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com