Date PostedNovember 28, 2022
Expiration dateDecember 28, 2022
Luxasia (Siam) Co., Ltd
Luxury Goods & Jewelry
LUXASIA is the leading beauty omnichannel distribution platform of Asia Pacific that has successfully enabled brand growth for more than 120 luxury beauty brands. Our integrated brand-building capabilities include luxury retail, online commerce, consumer marketing, and supply chain management. Since 1986, the company has partnered the world’s finest brands, such as Aveda, Bvlgari, Calvin Klein, Diptyque, Hermes, La Prairie, Montblanc, and SK-II. We have also established Joint Ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, Elizabeth Arden, Puig, Yves Rocher, and By Terry. At the core of our business is a diverse and dynamic #OneTeam of 2000 talents which shapes the face of luxury beauty, and delight consumers daily across our growing footprint of 15 markets. Come join us now.
- Key graphic support to Marketing and E-Commerce service provider business on key marketplaces like Lazada, Shopee, in-mall add, offline and etc
- Design, layout, specific designing of posters, producing marketing collateral for both offline and online.
- Manage social marketing assets (FB & IG) through consistent posting of engaging content.
- Develop & execute all digital visual promo materials online
- Create still images, GIF, & video artwork for marketing purposes
- Provide visual with clear & concise communications to the audience with brand DNA values
- Strong communication & coordination between internal teams, brand partners and platforms
- Responsible for continuously maintaining the company’s brand aesthetic, internally and externally.
- Experience designing digital products at scale (esp. B2B/ marketplaces, online, offline, in-mall ads and etc.)
- Good knowledge of User Experience principles
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premier (or any other design tools)
- Proficiency in GIF/ Video Editing is added advantage
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail, fast learner, and committed to accomplishing goals
- Retail background or have worked in companies with retail counters in department stores will be an advantage
- Good at problem solving, quick to respond and able to work outside when needs
Fluent in English language skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience
- Thai nationality
If you have questions, you can call 02 2 255 8749