Date PostedNovember 30, 2022
Offered Salary฿30000 - ฿35000 / month
Expiration dateDecember 30, 2022
Premium Food (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Premium Food (Thailand) Co., Ltd. was established in 2018 to serve the needs of high-end gastronomy on premium meat, seafood, fruits, dairy products and other ingredients.
We have successfully developed a professional supply-chain to bring in, on a weekly basis, fresh, dry, chilled and frozen products from all over the world to serve the Hotel and Restaurant industries.
In 2020, we decided to expand our services to serve Private Home customers by launching our Premium Delivery Services. We deliver to the entire Bangkok area and plan to expand our services throughout Thailand soon.
Graphic Designers are responsible for the creation of digital media for use in company
advertising, website, branding, and internal documentation. They must be flexible and able to learn new tools to create media in a variety of different formats including images, web-pages, and videos.
- Develop and maintain standard component image libraries (in compliance with document management policy).
- Create and update draft Brand and Style guides for approval.
- Idea Generation
- Create proposals for video content, themes, landing pages, and social media content in line with company branding and objectives.
- Consult with stakeholders and create design briefs based on stakeholder requirements.
- Design Execution
- Create landing pages for use in marketing campaigns.
- Create short videos for use in marketing campaigns and customer orientations.
- Create animated gifs for use in marketing campaigns.
- Create social media posts for marketing campaigns.
- Create print advertisements at the direction of management (brochures, posters, and booklets)
- Create component images for image libraries to be reused in other campaigns.
- Submit weekly reports of all files generated, together with review and status (draft, under review, published etc.)
- Other duties as assigned by management.
If you have questions, you can call 02-012-6921