Date PostedFebruary 1, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 3, 2023
At Tag, we bring big ideas to life. As a leading creative production and sourcing partner, we work with some of the world’s biggest brands and agencies, delivering content at scale to create campaigns that are more impactful, more effective and more efficient.
We believe that the combination of different ideas, experience, backgrounds and skillsets create a great place to work, and we are committed to promoting an inclusive, equitable and diverse culture where each employee feels supported and empowered.
But don’t just take our word for it! We are proud to have recently won awards for Best Culture, Production Agency of the Year and Outstanding SME in Gender Equality, Family Status Equality and Racial Equality and Inclusion. Check out http://www.tagww.com to learn more.
A high calibre individual that can establish and develop relationships at all levels to understand what relevant factors are important to their business.
Have understanding of modern and general trade stores, with regards to in-store POSM designs and displays.
As a Designer, you are responsible for design projects. You support, motivate and apply a team approach on a daily basis whilst maintaining open communication. As a Designer you will be involved in planning and strategising on design projects while maintaining profitability. You will perform essential functions to ensure overall satisfaction and establish effective communication with all employees.
As a Designer you are accountable for meeting the design project deadlines as well as playing a key role in meeting the company-wide profitability and customer satisfaction goals.
- Prepare sketches and computerised images of projects
- Modify designs where necessary to meet client, manufacturing and cost requirements
- Adapt key visuals into POSM designs
- Manage and coordinate drawings, ensuring they are current and correct and flow through to production
- Regularly review design processes to maximise efficiency
- Review project designs and recommend improvements that will increase client satisfaction and/or reduce materials/production costs
- Take all necessary actions to manage design costs and improve profitability
- Making sure design projects are completed within the specified timelines
Organising and Operating
- Manage time efficiently
- Track hours spent on projects and discuss with Account Managers clearly to ensure expectations are met
- Good knowledge of POSM and retail channel industry(modern & general trade)
- Knowledge of systems, network operations and data communications over various technologies required for design work
- Problem solving and analysis skills to be able to effectively coordinate company resources required to address issues
- Project coordination skills and understanding
- Understanding/knowledge of common manufacturing processes and materials related to POSM displays
- Basic understand of costs related to designs and displays
- Competent in the use of Adobe Suite, Solidworks and Keyshot or equivalent
- Bachelor of Industrial Design/Product Design
- Excellent knowledge of all facets of POP display production
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good general computer operation skills and basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform all production functions when necessary
- Ability to complete multiple tasks within time
- Proficient at assessing and understanding internal & customer requirements
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or guidance
- Ability to communicate clear and concisely (both written and verbal)
- Willing to travel and occasionally undertake international travel
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the successful candidate. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work in a reputable company with excellent career exposure.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with expected salary and availability by clicking “Easy Apply”
Don’t let self-doubt get in the way of what could be a great opportunity. We know from research that while men tend to apply to jobs when they meet around 60% of the criteria, women and people from diverse backgrounds may not put themselves forward unless they check every box.
If you think this role could be a great fit for you, please do get in touch – even if you don’t meet every single requirement. Let’s have a chat and see if this could be the right role for you.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose).
44 Sukhumvit Soi 64 Sukhumvit Road Phra Khanong-Tai Phra Khanong Bangkok Thailand
+66 81 816 1162
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com