Date PostedJuly 20, 2023
Offered Salary฿25000 - ฿35000 / month
Expiration dateAugust 19, 2023
Steps Community Business Consulting and Services
Steps provides access to meaningful and appropriate transition to employment pathways for the neurodivergent community.
Steps models inclusive and sustainable businesses such as coffee shops, retail shops, business outsource services, and bakeries.
Steps empowers employers to begin their inclusion journey with our inclusion diagnostic tools, disability inclusive accreditation awards, and consultancy.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects to adhere to internal and external timelines
- Liaise with printing and media companies to obtain quotations and manage projects
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and Communications Director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Support the comms and partnerships teams with admin as needed
- 1. Proven graphic design experience (portfolio)
- 2. At least 3 years of working experience
- 3. Good level of English and Thai
- 4. Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop) and Canva.
- 5. Bachelors degree in relevant field
- Salary range: 25,000 – 35,000 THB (depending on experience)
- Health insurance
- 3 weeks of paid holiday
- Be part of an innovative, award winning social enterprise
Don’t quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you’d be a great fit for the job? Apply anyway and let us know how your experience could be valuable for this role.
Inclusion is at the heart of our work and naturally extends to our recruitment. We want to ensure people of all abilities are able to access career opportunities with Steps and achieve their full potential. To do this, we have adapted our approach to recruitment. We also provide the accommodations, adjustments, specialist equipment and support that can help individuals succeed and excel in their career with us.
If you require reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [Khun Cho, HR, email@example.com].