Date PostedMay 8, 2023
Expiration dateJune 7, 2023
The Kraft Heinz Company
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day.
As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
Detail Job Responsibilities:
- Become a strategic partner in the strategic development of innovative digital projects, site improvements and campaigns, which will work closely with the agency
- To support other platform design for the wider business needs on an ad hoc basis
- Managing regulatory design work related to translation for SSEA BU
- Responsible to develop the content and visual for all SSEA assets to deliver engaging content for email, social media and display advertising channels.
- Create designs that demonstrating a user-centric approach and able to maximize sales opportunities
- Manage design deliverability within timeline manner
- Work on artworks development and adaptation of assets
- Work in a faced paced environment – ability to deliver On time in Full.
- As an add on responsibility, manage artwork excellence process by maintaining and liasoning with project stakeholders for 1. Maintaining released artwork files 2. Seeking approvals/feedback from different stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Design/Creative
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experiences in related area
- Experience on brand design and copywriting
- Understand design disciplines including layout, typography, imagery & color
- Ownership, fast learner
- Fit with Kraft Heinz core values (https://www.kraftheinzcompany.com/purposevisionvalues.html)