Date PostedDecember 20, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 19, 2023
The Mall Group
With a long-term vision of the board of directors to develop Thailand’s retail industry, The Mall Group established its first shopping mall in Thailand and since then, the company has successfully expanded its operations to become one of Thailand’s largest mall operators. We are currently operating 12 shopping complexes under the nameplates The Mall, The Emporium, The Emquatier, Siam Paragon, and Bluport Hua Hin Resort Mall. The vision and determination of our company have brought us a continuing success and unceasing growth. We have brought Thailand’s ultimate shopping destination for any business. Real estate, entertainment and lifestyle. Being the pride of Thailand, The Mall Group also gains international reputation attracting a number of foreign shoppers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for event, promotional campaigns, advertisement materials, and ad hoc projects
- Develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Ensure that designs meet organizational standards and represent company appropriately
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- At least 2 years-experience as a graphic designer or in related field
- Must have strong graphic design, Photoshop, Illustration, and 3D skills with proven portfolio
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of marketing, production, and multimedia design
Location: HQ – The Mall Ramkhamhaeng
เดอะมอลล์ รามคำแหง ติดต่อ 0-2310-1000