Date PostedMarch 20, 2023
Expiration dateApril 12, 2023
Supporting our vision of a world without hunger and a planet respected, we pursue a strategy of sustainable value growth, promoting climate-friendly crop nutrition and zero-emission energy solutions. Yara’s ambition is focused on growing a nature-positive food future that creates value for our customers, shareholders and society at large and delivers a more sustainable food value chain.
To achieve our ambition, we have taken the lead in developing digital farming tools for precision farming and work closely with partners throughout the food value chain to improve the efficiency and sustainability of food production. Through our focus on clean ammonia production, we aim to enable the hydrogen economy, driving a green transition of shipping, fertilizer production and other energy intensive industries.
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About The Unit
Yara is the world’s largest producer of ammonia, nitrates and NPKs, offering solutions for sustainable agriculture respecting the environment. Our fertilizers and our crop nutrition programs were designed to help the sector of food production and to meet the needs of a growing world population. Our products and solutions help industry reduce emissions, improve air quality and prioritize effective operations safely.Yara Africa & Asia (YAA) produces, sells, distributes and markets fertilizers and industrial products across Asia Pacific and Africa regions, with offices location and operational units in 20 countries. The region employs over 1800 employees and has a long history in the Asian Pacific and African markets, focusing on develop crop nutrition concepts that increase food production and create value to the growers, in particular smallholder farmers, whilst minimizing environmental impact of agricultural activities.YAA is currently undergoing a major transformation, aimed at shifting the existing business models, generating new revenue streams and ultimately delivering profit through new Farming Solutions related activities.
- Develop creative and innovative design concepts for various projects
- Create visual designs, including but not limited to logos, brochures, advertisements, social media graphics, and web designs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the visual design aligns with the project goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines to ensure consistency across all designs
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously and meet project deadlines
- Being able to do video editing is a plus
- Creation of visually appealing designs that effectively communicate the intended message
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet project deadlines
- Feedback from stakeholders on the quality and effectiveness of the Graphic Designer’s work
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve project goals
We strive to reflect the diversity in society and encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply. We are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances
- Evolving tech development division of an established agricultural products and services company.
- Explore and develop digital, software, hardware products, which provide value to farmers, smallholder communities and the value chain.
- Be part of our mission to build sustainable solutions that benefit humanity and the environment.
- Full-time, permanent and freelance contract options available with competitive remuneration + benefits.
- Support for personal development, training and continuous learning.
- Commitment to using new technologies and frameworks, meetups, and knowledge sharing.
Apply no later thanKnowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) in our business strategy and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassadors networks.