Date PostedMay 8, 2023
Expiration dateJune 7, 2023
Rosewood Hotel Group, a privately owned company, is one of the world’s leading global lifestyle and hospitality management groups. It encompasses five brands: ultra-luxury Rosewood Hotels & Resorts®; upper-upscale New World Hotels & Resorts; KHOS, a lifestyle concept by Rosewood; Asaya, an integrated well-being concept; and Carlyle & Co., a modern and progressive private members clubs. Its combined hotel portfolio consists of 41 hotels in 19 countries with nearly 30 new properties currently under development.
- The Guest Experience Manager’s position has key objectives for the continuous improvement and operational implementation of the Guest Experience and online reputation of the hotel. This is achieved by monitoring the daily guest experience scores and guest feedback received via a number of platforms and being able to effectively communicate this information to the hotel team. You need to animate and proactively manage all social media content. Effectively communicate this information to the hotel team through training the teams to optimize the overall guest experience luxury culture within the hotel.
- Be responsible as key objectives the continuous improvement and operational implementation of the Guest Experience and online reputation of the hotel by monitoring daily experience performance and Guest feedback, representing the Guest within the hotel, and supporting MD on achieving positive results and Guest Experience targets.
- Ensure full compliance with the Rosewood Standard program at the property, the implementation and follow-up of brand essentials/standards, and quality programs, including related Forbes training, with the aim of ensuring brand consistency & excellence, while supporting optimal Guest Experience, increased satisfaction & loyalty.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Responsible for responding to all reviews sent by guests and analyzing the results and producing reports for the hotel team.
- Responsible for the Learning & Development of hotel teams in regard to Guest Experience.
- Managing all reviews and social media feedback from guests i.e. TripAdvisor Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
Has regular and close contact with hotel guests by interacting with guests to collect feedback and ideas.
- Makes recommendations to improve the Guest Experience and shares these with the management team.
Ensures that the Pullman Brand Standards are adhered to and conducts regular spot checks
- Responds to all guest feedback and comments, follows up where necessary and ensures that each priority is resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Enhances the hotel’s customer service and Guest Experience by incorporating examples of best practices.
Learning and Development
- Conducts weekly and monthly training sessions.
- Schedules training sessions, and organizes information technology and other equipment.
- Monitors training programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
Social Media/Reputation Management
- MonitorsTrust You platform and other social media platforms e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagramm, or Tripadvisor.
- Engages with the audience’s Trust You strategy.
- Maintains the accuracy and consistency of data produced from all social media platforms.
- Manages Trip Advisor ranking and reviews in order to move rank upwards.
- General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy; prioritize, organize, and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain the confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Technical Skills: Strong in driving results and people management and development. Ability to enforce hotel’s standards, policies, and procedures with assigned associates, prioritize and organize work assignments, delegate work, direct performance of assigned associates and follow up with corrections where needed, instruct/direct associates in the operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment, motivate assigned associates and maintain a cohesive team, ascertain associates’ training needs and provide such training, be a clear thinker in pressure situations and exercise good judgment, focus attention on details, maintain the confidentiality of hotel guests and pertinent hotel information, work with minimal supervision, troubleshoot and use alternatives in emergency situations, understand guest inquiries, provide responses and interact positively, interact positively with hotel personnel and provide prompt solutions to problems.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a Luxury Hotel related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Tourism Hospitality or any other related field.
- Excellent managerial skills; a leader by objective and coaching.
- Excellent Communications skills, excellent in English is a must, other languages would be an asset.
- Dynamic and proactive.
- Ability to work under pressure.