Date PostedJanuary 18, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 12, 2023
Total Access Communication PLC or dtac is a leading mobile operator in Thailand, providing 5G, 4G, 3G, and 2G services to over 19 million subscribers. Through its highly-advanced digitalization initiatives, dtac (Stock Exchange of Thailand symbol: DTAC) is committed to empowering its customers to live the life they truly want, connecting them to what matters most, and empowering society.
With a new site added every hour, dtac’s coverage and network experience delivers high-speed internet for all. We are rapidly deploying 5G solutions with dynamic sharing on 700 MHz and ultra-high-capacity industrial use cases on 26 GHz. And no matter the device, dtac offers class-leading download speeds thanks to a full-range of low and mid-band spectrum, an unrivaled 4G TDD network and the use of massive MIMO technology at high-traffic sites nationwide.
Beyond voice and data services, dtac offers highly personalized services delivered with extreme flexibility. Our dtac App instantly connects our customers to the perks and features that matter most to them, be it free roaming, device insurance or dtac reward’s exclusive privileges at over 40,000 retail points nationwide.
As a leader in flexible work, dtac believes empowered employees can bring the most benefits to our customers. Our culture of respect and integrity allows everyone at dtac to find their own way and their own voice to best delight our customers. No matter our employees’ gender or sexual orientation, dtac has strong policies to ensure they can thrive in their careers. Moreover, dtac is committed to a highly advanced digital experience for all its employees, including cutting-edge platforms such as dtac Academy. Thanks to these tools and an inclusive culture of empowerment, dtac has been recognized by multiple awards as one of Thailand’s top employers.
Key Roles and Responsibility
- Own and drive the holistic brand vision, marketing strategy and communication for the dtac business brand.
- Drive brand visibility and awareness through designing and executing brand, positioning and B2B marketing strategies
- Ensuring that brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Execute marketing strategy to hit target of acquisition, retention and revenue
- Perform market analysis and research to generate customer insight
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Create and execute marketing campaigns for new product launches and campaigns
- Identify, strengthen and grow long-term relationships with strategic partners
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in marketing strategy/communication, brand, digital marketing and/or sales, B2B experience is a strong plus.
- Experience in designing, planning and execution of full funnel online and offline advertising campaigns
- Management experience with responsibility over planning, budget forecasting, and business analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills.
- Proactive, hands-on and trustworthy.
- Fast learner with a growth mindset.
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in English and Thai