Date PostedJuly 9, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 3, 2023
Christian Dior Couture
Christian Dior was the designer of dreams. In founding his House in 1947, marked by the revolution of the New Look, he metamorphosed his reveries into wonderful creations. His visionary spirit never ceased to make Clients all over the world feel more beautiful, an inspiration for his successors to this day.
Christian Dior Couture, the House of Dreams, is recognized for its French heritage & vibrant culture sublimating its unique Savoir-faire and Creativity through empowering “metiers d’art”. Our Maison is a destination for sustainable growth & success where we shape the future of our Talents in a positive, authentic & generous environment. We bloom & deliver excellence with passion, determination, courage & optimism to offer meaningful & daring codes.
Rich in exceptional heritage, with a community of more than 12000 talents, our House embodies Christian Dior’s “House of Talents” today more than ever.
- Manage window display, in-store visual merchandising and on-the-rack styling in accordance to Dior guidelines.
- Enhance in-store and window display to build brand image and retail presence.
- Support the office visual merchandising team in implementation of seasonal themes (e.g. show windows, in-store display, marketing events).
- Daily ensure in-store visual merchandising standards are maintained in accordance to Dior standards.
- Regular update of in-store display to office visual merchandising team.
- Set up and organize showcase display.
- Diploma or above in design studies or related subjects
- 2 years relevant experience in visual merchandising in retail industries
- Creative, strong sense in Arts
- Patient, detail-minded, energetic
- Fast learner and team player
- Positive attitude