Date PostedMarch 21, 2023
Expiration dateApril 15, 2023
The Mall Group
With a long-term vision of the board of directors to develop Thailand’s retail industry, The Mall Group established its first shopping mall in Thailand and since then, the company has successfully expanded its operations to become one of Thailand’s largest mall operators. We are currently operating 12 shopping complexes under the nameplates The Mall, The Emporium, The Emquatier, Siam Paragon, and Bluport Hua Hin Resort Mall. The vision and determination of our company have brought us a continuing success and unceasing growth. We have brought Thailand’s ultimate shopping destination for any business. Real estate, entertainment and lifestyle. Being the pride of Thailand, The Mall Group also gains international reputation attracting a number of foreign shoppers.
- Drafting, designing, interior decoration.
- Work plan, propose design, covering functionality that match with destination concept vision.
- Contact and coordinate with relevant agencies.
- Working with project manager coordinating with merchandise team on requirement and brief.
- Other tasks assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design.
- Experience working in shopping mall design 3 – 10 years.
- Able to use Auto cad / 3D max / sketch up / IIIustartor / Photo shop / Microsolf Office very well.
- Able to write Working Drawing in detail.
Location: Head Office – The Mall Ramkhamhaeng.