Date PostedJanuary 5, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 4, 2023
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.Job Description
- Lead and manage a team of interior design co-worker in secure/apply/inspire/ raise their competence in range presentation and challenge them to strengthen the uniqueness of the IKEA identity in range presentation and home furnishing solutions in room settings, homes, vignettes and sales support areas.
- Be responsible for translating insights from home visit interviews into locally relevant-life at home book let. Lead ID co-worker team to deliver functional, aesthetic and commercial home furnishing solutions that exceed customer expectations and reflect home furnishing the IKEA way.
- Lead a team of ID co-workers in creating the store Showroom matrix that reflects a wide variety of styles, living situations, life at home and price levels that create a good tempo with distinct visual impressions
- Secure that interior designer execute home furnishing solutions with high quality, deep inside life at home, simplicity, cost-effectiveness and efficiency using global tools and best practices.
- Maintain deep and up-to-date knowledge about home furnishing, retailing and trends in order to support the Com&In manager to facilitate workshops that gene
- Driven to exceed goals and possess a desire to improve the ways of working by helping the team succeed and develop.
- Deep knowledge in Interior design and trends that influence home furnishing.
- Deep knowledge in the work method for presenting the IKEA range. IKEA Concept and IKEA Brand objectives especially in creative process step.
- Knowledge of tools, proven solutions to make global solutions local market relevant and trends that influence home furnishing and retailing.
- Ability to lead creative processes.
- Ability to lead and manage the co-worker in raise their knowledge and competence.
- Ability to identify, initiate and transfer development and innovation opportunities into tangible actions.
- Ability to influence and convince with clear communication and interpersonal and skill