Date PostedNovember 24, 2022
Expiration dateDecember 23, 2022
BLINK Design Group
This Is Us. Interior Designers & Architects for the world of Luxury Hospitality. Enjoy the journey.
We believe that “Every space is a shared journey, made by people and place”.
As partner to a new generation of hospitality entrepreneurs, we are redefining and reimagining the experience of luxury hospitality, resulting in distinctive luxury environments and transformative guest experiences.
We work in collaborative studios, where energy and ideas spark from talented, international teams. Our services include master planning, building design, and interior design. We have collectively designed award-winning hotels, resorts, restaurants, clubs, spas, and residences for global brands — winning international accolades along the way.
Your day at BLINK will be like…
- Provide pre-design services which may include conducting feasibility studies or specifying the requirements the design must meet.
- Manage the development of design successfully from one phase to the next, without compromise to quality, budget, or schedule..
- Support project development and deliverables.
- Collaborate on projects with our international design studios, project consultants, CAD team and 3D visualizers.
- Actively participate in project meetings and clients presentations.
- Education background in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Experiences in Hospitality design or Hi-End Residential
- Technical skills must include Adobe Suite, SketchUp, AutoCAD
- Required organizational skills with the ability to both design and manage documentation.
- English communication with presentation skills
If you want to be a part of fantastic design team, come join BLINK!