Date PostedApril 5, 2023
Expiration dateMay 5, 2023
We are looking for a bright and hard working person to join our team in Thailand.
Requirements & Tasks
- The ideal candidates is motivated, proactive, creative, passionate about design and architecture, very detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- His/her background has to be in interior design. He/she will be working on different projects, based on his/her experience and skills. Tasks and projects may include: prepare tender drawings and documents, coordinate with contractors and suppliers, have a good knowledge of 3D software, collect and arrange materials or samples from suppliers, complete product order lists from drawings.
- Experience in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Rhinoceros is preferred.
- 3D and renderings is a plus.
- This position will expose the new joiner to fun and creative projects, hence we require the candidate to have a positive attitude, a creative mind and to be a quick learner!
- The position is for Thai nationals only
- The job is based in Thailand, Phuket
- The salary and title depends on the experience
- 3-month probation
- Work week: Monday- Friday
- The candidate shall submit his/her CV and portfolio (PDF format not exceeding 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful applicants will be contact for an interview (in person or Zoom)
- A case study will be sent to selected few applicants before making the final choice