Date PostedJanuary 3, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 2, 2023
It’s an exciting time to join Lumentum! Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) is a market-leading manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products enabling optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide. Lumentum’s optical components and subsystems are part of virtually every type of telecom, enterprise, and data center network. Lumentum’s commercial lasers enable advanced manufacturing techniques and diverse applications including next-generation 3D sensing capabilities. Lumentum is headquartered in San Jose, California with R&D, manufacturing, and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.lumentum.com.
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
- To design and create media that combine text with sounds, pictures, graphics, video clips, virtual reality, digital animation, and other forms of media.
- Communicate technical information, both written and verbal, effectively to training development strategies.
- Perform training needs identification, conducting and evaluating training media/training program effectiveness.
- Assist the application support team when necessary, and support projects as assigned.
- Develop/Enhancement of the operation training program or training application.
- Degree in Digital Art, Computer Media or IT related field of study
- 0-3 years up of relevant training & VDO maker & VDO editor experience related
- Computer skills (Microsoft office basic, Adobe, Flash, Photoshop)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to collaborate technical and support issues in an environment conducive to effective
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and willing to learn and adapt
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good presentation skill