Date PostedJune 7, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 2, 2023
At Design bridge and partners we believe design is the most powerful means of driving positive change. Whatever the business. Whatever the challenge. Because design answers the big questions. Reshaping how organizations behave and how people experience the world. So we’re redefining what design is and what design can do for brands, businesses, people and planet. We are a revolutionary design partnership.
We see design as the thread that unifies brand across strategy, identity, experience, and guardianship. With 850 people in 12 countries, our clients include NASA Artemis, Unilever, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Diageo, Mastercard, Intel, Mondelez, Tencent, HSBC, Colgate, Reckitt, Fortnum & Mason and the BBC.
Who we’re looking for?
We’re looking for a full-time Creative Developer Junior to join our international, multi-award-winning team in Bangkok.
You will be given as much creative freedom and responsibility as you are comfortable with – you can be involved from the start of the design process by contributing creative concepts, ideas, all the way to developing projects from start to finish with guidance.
You will assist our Creative Developer and Creative Tech team by working on a range of projects that may include generative design, metaverse design, digital design, UI / UX, AR / VR and general creative technology.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computational Arts or related field
- A great passion and curiosity for creative coding, design, storytelling and technology.
- You are a creative pioneer, you will help us think out of the box by combining your artic skills and tech knowledge with the world of branding and take our design to the next level.
- Excited and driven about learning new skills and keeping up with the future by looking at creative technologies and trends.
- You are a problem solver, no matter what’s the obstacle you can always find an alternative and an even better solution.
- Ability to see a pattern and transform it into an algorithm and vice-versa.
- Capability to work and think independently, taking a project from concept and making it real.
- An ability to convince and compel in English and preferably another language (for e.g. Cantonese / Mandarin)
- Open Source Libraries such as P5js, Threejs, PlayCanvas, and Aframe
- OpenGL/WebGL and shading experience
- Full Stack Web development
- UI / UX design
- Basic knowledge of Adobe suite
Your superpower (Nice to have)
- AR/VR/XR experiences
- Real-time 3D engines such as Unity, Unreal Engine, TouchDesigner, or NotchFX.
- 3D modeling software Cinema 4D, Blender, or Houdini.
- NFT and Metaverse experience, Web3.0 principles
- Interactive Installation
- 2D Animation
- Illustration and Design
World-famous brands. National icons. Technology unicorns. Plucky upstarts no one’s yet heard of. You’ll get to work on all of these, with a team of brilliant, optimistic people right by your side and scattered all across the world. We’re passionate about our people and their careers. We’ll help you to develop your skills and provide you with outstanding benefits. So, you’ll have a chance to make your mark on our future, as we make a mark on yours.