Date PostedJanuary 2, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 1, 2023
Superunion is a next-generation brand agency built on a spirit of creative optimism. We believe in the power of creativity to improve the future of people and organisations. We are experts in brand strategy, design, communications and brand management. With 750 people in 17 countries, we work with clients that include some of the world’s most iconic brands, such as NASA, Microsoft, Intel, Tencent, Ericsson, Alibaba, Vodafone, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, HSBC, Colgate, Heineken, Ford, FIFA, Nestlé, and the BBC, alongside technology unicorns, ambitious start-ups and inspiring not-for-profits.
We are the world’s most awarded brand agency and bring a passion for ideas to all our clients.
Who we’re looking for?
We’re looking for a full-time Creative Developer Junior to join our international, multi-award-winning team in Bangkok.
You will be given as much creative freedom and responsibility as you are comfortable with – you can be involved from the start of the design process by contributing creative concepts, ideas, all the way to developing projects from start to finish with guidance.
You will assist our Creative Developer and Creative Tech team by working on a range of projects that may include generative design, metaverse design, digital design, UI / UX, AR / VR and general creative technology.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computational Arts or related field
- A great passion and curiosity for creative coding, design, storytelling and technology.
- You are a creative pioneer, you will help us think out of the box by combining your artic skills and tech knowledge with the world of branding and take our design to the next level.
- Excited and driven about learning new skills and keeping up with the future by looking at creative technologies and trends.
- You are a problem solver, no matter what’s the obstacle you can always find an alternative and an even better solution.
- Ability to see a pattern and transform it into an algorithm and vice-versa.
- Capability to work and think independently, taking a project from concept and making it real.
- An ability to convince and compel in English and preferably another language (for e.g. Cantonese / Mandarin)
- Open Source Libraries such as P5js, Threejs, PlayCanvas, and Aframe
- OpenGL/WebGL and shading experience
- Full Stack Web development
- UI / UX design
- Basic knowledge of Adobe suite
Your superpower (Nice to have)
- AR/VR/XR experiences
- Real-time 3D engines such as Unity, Unreal Engine, TouchDesigner, or NotchFX.
- 3D modeling software Cinema 4D, Blender, or Houdini.
- NFT and Metaverse experience, Web3.0 principles
- Interactive Installation
- 2D Animation
- Illustration and Design
World-famous brands. National icons. Technology unicorns. Plucky upstarts no one’s yet heard of. You’ll get to work on all of these, with a team of brilliant, optimistic people right by your side and scattered all across the world.
Plus, though we bring together lots of heritage, Superunion is still pretty new (est. 2018). So, you’ll have a chance to make your mark on our future, as we make a mark on yours.
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com