Date PostedDecember 22, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 21, 2023
Serve Property Management Company Limited
Serve Property Management is an experienced property agent who specializes in renting and selling out condominiums in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok (BTS route) and providing interior furniture package. Our clients consist of ex-pats and Thai. We are a subsidiary of Noble Development PCL., a leading real estate developer in Thailand, which sell properties to South East Asian and Chinese buyers.
More Information: https://serve.co.th/about
- Young and Smart Working Processes.
- Friendly, Joyful and Team Work Atmosphere.
- Integrity-Based, Fair Decision-Making and Win-Win Strategies.
- Less Hierarchy Team. Communicate directly with team leader.
- Communicate with other teams to update the progress schedule and report the actual status of assigned work.
- Responsible for managing small to large scale of assigned tasks.
- Customer centric and deliver as committed within budget and in a mutually agreed timeline.
- Communicate, coordinate, and work closely with team to ensure that all materials communicate the same message and are in the same company objective.
- Keep track & ensure delivery schedule and manage progression on site .
- Coordinate with vendors to manage the production quality.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
Necessary Skill / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any related design field.
- No need for work experience.
- Google sheet or any other online working platform.
- Logical thinking skills, Complex problem-solving.
- Willing to learn new things (Coordinate & manage etc.)
- Communication skill.
- Experience in project management.
- Work experience in renovation work and construction related with residential and commercial.
- Proficient in Drawing, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Ps.
- English: Conversational Level.
Working Hour: 9:30 – 18:30 (Monday – Friday)
HOW TO APPLY
*** Please send your resume with a recent photo, your current & expected salary to company email ***