Date PostedJanuary 20, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 11, 2023
tohome.com is the leading online retailer of consumer electronics in Thailand. Founded in 1999 by Wharton graduate and former Boston Consulting Group consultant Teeravut Wongvibulsin, tohome.com is proud to call itself Thailand’s first e-commerce retailer. tohome.com currently works with global brands and suppliers to sell more than 10,000 products – with plans to reach 50,000 – to its 200,000+ customers across Thailand. Our goal is to provide the best online shopping experience to Thai consumers. As such, we were the first online retailer in Thailand to offer online financing, and now offer payment options including bank transfer, credit card, and mobile banking. tohome.com also offers next-day delivery, not just in Bangkok, but across Thailand.
Buyer/ Product Manager / Merchandiser
Category: IT, Gadgets, Mobile, Digital Cameras, Car Accessories, Health&Fitness, Beauty, Home Tools, IOTs, Smart Home Devices, and Home Appliances
- Understand consumer needs and new product trends
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers
- Design and communicate key selling points of all products
- Manage sales, gross profits, and inventory turnover to reach targets
- Build content on the website and ensure it provides accurate and attractive information
- Responsible for managing strategic products and categories for growth
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Finance, or related fields.
- Senior Level: A minimum of 3-5 years in Merchandising, Sourcing, and product management from retail / wholesale or E-commerce business.
- Junior Level: 0-3 year experience. New Graduate to junior staff with product management experience in retail/wholesale or E-commerce business.
- Good negotiation skills
- Proven network of industry contacts within product categories
- Strong analytical skill, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel preferred
- Proven self-starter with the natural ability to work with little guidance
- Able to work under pressure and consistently meet targets and deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English language
Working Location: BTS Ekkamai
- Dental Insurance
- Five-day workweek
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Salary: 25,000+ (depend on experience)