Date PostedMarch 9, 2023
Expiration dateApril 5, 2023
SGK is a global packaging and brand experience company. From idea to implementation, we deliver packaging solutions and brand experiences that give brands the freedom to speak louder, scale faster and grow stronger. We simplify marketing and amplify brands to deliver value. SGK is a Matthews International company.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.
The Project Manager plans, coordinates, and manages the execution of various Print Production projects, ensuring adherence to all project performance targets such as timing, cost, quality, and achievement of proposed benefits/return. This role gathers project requirements, establishes project plans, confirms cost structures and oversees the overall execution of the project. The Account Project Manager interacts with various teams, departments and clients to ensure the project maintains its critical path.
- Collects, analyses and understands project requirements.
- Managing Artwork approval and file management
- Develops and maintains project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, internal and external resources, project dashboards, etc.
- Communicates the project status, requirements, and structure across the Project Management team and all necessary departments.
- Defines potential problems and suggest alternatives based upon cost implications, time constraints, and customer quality standards.
- Analyses the project’s cost structure and any significant deviations from the approved cost structure.
- Collaborates with manufacturing, sales/marketing, and purchasing teams in project definition, feasibility, and approval process.
- Manages day-to-day progress of projects including risk assessment and problem resolution.
- Conducts project reviews according to prescribed process/structure.
- Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for internal project teams, clients and suppliers.
- Attends project planning meetings as needed; serves as subject matter expert regarding workflow, processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
- Assists with the implementation of workflow management and reporting tools focusing on quality, profitability, efficiency, and productivity.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Preferred 2-4 years of project management experience in Marketing/Advertising/Branding/Design/Packaging/Printing sector
- Familiar with Artwork approval workflow and processes
- Prior experience in managing Print Projects
- Strong Communication skill and client management experience.
- Comfortable with 1-year contractual role. Subject to renewal and conversion
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com