Date PostedMarch 10, 2023
Expiration dateApril 5, 2023
INCREDIBLE™ (formerly JuiceInnov8)
Incredible™ Juice—a Fast Company’s World Changing Idea 2021 finalist—is the world’s first juice that comes without sugar & near zero calories, created by IncreBio (formerly known as JuiceInnov8), a food biotech company founded under the mission to build the next generation of food & beverage that is healthier for everyone and greater for this planet (and perhaps, Mars) with the power of biology.
Headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, IncreBio was born and bred by engineers, scientists, marketers, challengers, and rebels. We believe in the power of nature and science. With the combination of both worlds, it allows us to create products that can impact people’s lives by reinventing what they eat & drink with less harm to their health, and so the planet too.
Incredible™ is our consumer brand that exists to accelerate the adoption of breakthrough healthier juice beverages for everyone & everywhere—because we realized that we could do it much faster than what MNCs can.
If you read until this paragraph and believe that it resonates with you, you might be the one who can help us grow our brand into a global brand that people love worldwide.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a young + talented social media enthusiast/specialist who has a proven track record in social media marketing for consumer products (foods, tech, apps, consumer platforms etc.) that people love to join us as a Junior Social Media Marketing Manager.
You will act as a brand owner and speaks for our brand on all social media channels (IG, Tiktok, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter). Your primary roles are to educate the market and consumers on the fact that the food industry has been hiding for decades—primarily about the excessive-high sugar content in juice—and promote our brand vision & key message of our awarding-winning Incredible™ Juice to win consumers’ minds & hearts.
Target audience coverage under your responsibility will be a humble start from Thai consumers in Bangkok with an ultimate goal to expand globally in 2023 to everyone (as many as we can) + everywhere (San Francisco, New York, Austin, London, Copenhagen, Osaka, you name it!) and to build the brand that consumers incredibly love.
You will be working closely with key members of our Brand Commercial & Growth team to craft and drive the creative guerilla campaign with the out-of-this-world playbook that the typical food industry has never used before.
What you will do.
- Be the relevant voice for consumers, educate the ugly truth of the amount of sugar in typical juice thing that the industry is trying to hide from them.
- Act as the brand owner – create a creative & strategic social media plan that captures consumer interest and is aligned with brand strategy
- Championing all social media content — create and post novel & innovative assets on all social media accounts – IG, TikTok, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter and the upcoming platforms.
- Review traffic volumes and engagement performance and make recommendations to improve the effectiveness & efficiency of the brand’s Social Media platforms.
- Be crazy enough to think and create creative assets that the food industry has never done before.
What you need to have.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Min 2+ years experience in Social Media/Online Creative Content role
- We also consider a fresh grad if you have extracurricular activities that show a proven track record relating to social media and online content achievements.
- Exceptional English writing skills (most of the contents will be in English) as we’re communicating with the young generation globally.
- Experience in social media marketing for consumer products, especially CPG, FMCG are a strong plus
- Highly entrepreneurial mindset with well-rounded skills and comfortable (or passionate)to do-everything-on-your-own or work independently, even starting from scratch on your own.
- Excitement and passion in our mission and products.
- Self-initiated, self-motivated, energetic, and never settled.
- Strong passion for winning and going the extra mile to achieve beyond expectations.
- Good team-play spirit with the ability to listen and communicate with others.
- International travel is required.