Date PostedFebruary 27, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 29, 2023
Surbana Jurong Group
Surbana Jurong and our member companies are a global multidisciplinary consultancy group with more than 120 offices in over 40 countries. We are architects, designers, planners, engineers and other specialists, driven by progressive thinking to create a better built environment.
We are united in our mission of Building Cities, Shaping Lives. By designing and delivering quality housing, workspaces, roads, rail, hydropower, dams, underground and coastal protections and other critical infrastructure, we are creating smart and sustainable spaces where communities and businesses, present and future, can thrive.
The Role: International/Expat Landscape Architects/Senior Landscape Architects for Various Building Structure Projects in Bangladesh.
Opening: 2 Roles
Assignment Location: Dhaka City
- Shall deliver Construction Drawings, Detailed Design work and presentations for Landscape, together with drawings and graphic rendered outputs for 2D and 3D. Must have ability to do 3D modelling in a range of software
- Shall develop sketches and concepts and ability to work on presentations-
- Shall guide interns and architects to deliver Construction Drawings
- Shall execute drafting, 3D modeling and renderings kills with ability to deliver at a professional level
- Shall apply industry specific practices and international standards on the project outputs
- Shall apply his/her knowledge of Planting and Species in various climatic zones and local conditions for India specifically and additionally other countries
- Shall be able to detail hardscape and water bodies
- Shall be able to collaborate with Horticulturists and work on Planting Selection.
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- He/she has BSc in Architecture or BSc Landscape Architecture; Candidates with Masters Degree in Architecture/Landscape/Urban will be advantageous
- He/she has good communication skills with capability to liaise with consultant, contractors and work with a multi-disciplinary team.
- He/she has ability to develop and maintain good working relationship within the team.
- He/she has awareness of basic building code and have a good work portfolio
- He/she has prior design experience on Mega Aviation or Transportation projects
- He/she has software knowledge and experience isrequired: Autodes REVIT 2014 (preferred), AutoCAD, Architecture 2014, 3DS MAX 2014, Google Sketchup 2014 (not mandatory), Lumion 4.5 or 5.0, Rhinoceros (not mandatory), Dynamo and Grasshopper tools (not mandatory), Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office software suite, Microsoft Office software suite