Date PostedFebruary 22, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 22, 2023
Carsome is Southeast Asia’s largest integrated automotive e-commerce platform. With operations across Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Singapore, Carsome aims to digitize the region’s used car industry by reshaping and elevating the car buying and selling experience. The company provides end-to-end solutions to consumers and used car dealers, from car inspection to ownership transfer to financing, promising a service that is trusted, convenient, and efficient. Carsome currently transacts around 100,000 cars annually and has more than 1,700 employees across all its offices.
- Work with the entire creative team to establish a unified brand understanding and voice for the company, helming a creative audit to elevate our innovation.
- Conceptualize business and campaign vision, harnessing original graphics, copy, content websites, social media, and other marketing materials.
- Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the creative team.
- Delegate projects to in-house designers, oversee creative workstream and optimize team capacity with proper job allocation.
- Obtain team approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards and illustrations, encouraging members to provide feedback, and responding to internal commentary and requests.
- Present or oversee the presentation of final concepts and coordinate production and dissemination for cross-organizational use.
- Track, measure, and report the design performance of creative team members against OKRs goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in fine art, graphic design or similar discipline.
- 8+ years as a professional graphic designer with 4+ years of experience in a management role.
- Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Exceptionally capable with typography, layout, and prototyping.
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talents and people management.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Fluent in English both oral and written communications.
- Portfolio is Required.
Key Result Area (KRAs):
- Team management.
- Creative designs delivery in both static and motion.
- Efficient designs turnaround time and on-time delivery (Efficiency and Productivity).
- Designs that represent the brand under CARSOME CI guideline 100%.
- Digital performance engagement e.g. Watch Time, View Rate, Click Through Rate.
- Marketing spending for creative related parts.
- Health Insurance (IPD, OPD, Dental).
- Provident Fund.
- Social Security.
- Annual leave 14 Days.
- Birthday leave 1 Day.
- Bonus (Based on Company Performance).
Working Hours: 5 days a week (9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
Location: The PARQ (Nearby MRT Queen Sirikit Exit 2)
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com