Date PostedDecember 2, 2022
Expiration dateDecember 31, 2022
We’re on a mission to turn little drives into greener rides, and make cities flow better for everyone.
The product design team is passionate about delighting our users across countries and continents by building holistic and scalable experiences, led by technology and innovation. Product designers at Beam typically work alongside a product manager, group of engineers, and cross-functional teams. Together they drive their area of focus, deliver solutions to problems, and get feedback from end-users as well as internal stakeholders.
- As a Product Designer at Beam, you will be responsible for transforming original concepts into compelling user experiences that resonate with a global audience
- You’ll collaborate closely with cross-functional teams within the organization to deliver best-in-class customer experience
- Conduct user interviews, competitive research and design explorations to acquire valuable customer insights
- Create concepts, wireframes, prototypes, visual screens with detailed design specifications
- Present design approaches supported by data and insights to peers, cross-functional teams, and leadership to receive accurate and actionable feedback
- Continuous refinement of your designs from concept to high fidelity prototypes
- Evolve and maintain components of our design system
- 6+ years of experience in product design or a UX/UI agency
- Champion user-centered design principles within the organization, leverage data from user tests and analytics to drive the design process, and to create experiences that meet user needs and business goals
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers, continually raising our bar for quality
- Balance multiple priorities and successfully deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for working through complexity to get to simple solutions
- Natural curiosity and growth mindset
- Opportunity to make an impact to the world by transforming urban transportation.
- Be part of a hyper-growth organization with plenty of opportunities to springboard your career.
- Flexible and autonomous working environment with highly motivated and competent colleagues.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) organization. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment where all are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorizations.