Date PostedDecember 3, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 1, 2023
Degito Digital Agency
We are Digital Experiences Strategists, Designers, Developers and Marketers.
Founded in 2016, Degito by Miratara Co., Ltd. is a Bangkok-based digital consulting and implementation firm. Our mission is to build and elevate brands’ image and digital experiences for their customers. Our specialty is unlocking brand identities, innovating and implementing web and mobile-based solutions, and social media marketing. The culture at Degito is built on a group of people who are ambitious and passionate about what we do. Our ultimate goal is to seamlessly combine creativity and technology.
We are looking for a Team Lead for our UI/UX team to turn our digital solutions (websites, web apps, mobile apps) into easy-to-use products for our clients.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our digital solutions (websites, web apps, mobile apps) into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
– Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
– Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
– Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
– Build page navigation buttons and search fields
– Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
– Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
– Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
– Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
– Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
– Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
– BSc in Design or relevant field
– Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role Portfolio of design projects
– Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch)
– Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
– Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
– Good time-management skills
– Salary according to ability and work experience
– Work Monday-Friday (with WFH 2-3 days a week)
– Bi-annual salary adjustment (based on personal performance)
– Annual bonus (based on personal performance)
– Mac provided
– Dinner parties and annual outing activities
– 15 days + of traditional holidays per year
Office: Rasa Tower
Transportation: MRT Phahonyothin (Exit3), BTS Ha Yaek Lad Prao
If you are interested in applying, please send along your Resume and Portfolio along with a Cover Letter and a short introduction!