Date PostedFebruary 21, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 22, 2023
Krungsri, The Great Place to Work with
Krungsri’s mission is not only to lead the local banking industry and achieve our business targets, but also to be recognized as the sector’s Employer of Choice. We are committed to fostering an engaging corporate culture and professional international working environment in which people want to work.
- Governs all designs and direction to ensure intuitive & innovative solution and drive consistency following established design principles, guidelines & patterns for all Krungsri Mobile app’s squads.
- Leads and executes experience activities, results and artifacts, including customer journey maps and personas, empathy maps, service design blueprints, content strategy, information architectures, experience ecosystem maps, storyboards, and aspirational experience narratives.
- Team up with User Researchers and CX to maintain consistency for all Krungsri’s touchpoints
- Assesses and optimizes the performance of new and existing features by conducting/participating usability testing and interpreting analytic data.
- Identify emerging opportunities for improving the user experience of core journeys in the mobile app.
- Identify the root causes of wider customer experience issues and help teams tackle them.
- Using your holistic view of the whole application to bridges between different parts of the sub-module on Application to create seamless experience for the customer
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, Business management, Business Administration, or in a related field preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role on the Mobile application.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skill