Date PostedMarch 14, 2023
Expiration dateApril 12, 2023
LEARN Corporation Public Company Limited is the first organization of learning innovation by applying technology for people of all ages, started the business in 2005 with tutoring schools and has been furthering the businesses to support various types of learning.
Currently, Learn Corporation has 9 business units with more than 1000 employees throughout the country, and keeps striving to improve the businesses steadily along with today’s fast-paced world.
Devotes much attention to developing all-round skills, improves work performances with technology, environment and facilities, includes with the flexibility encouraging to adapt rapidly to the situations and the modern world.
Learning Designer Manager (for thai nationality only)
– Design and develop for Education Learning System
– Experience in Learning Design and Technology
– Believe in innovation and “Can Do” attitude
- Work with business and academic teams to bring both academic and business information to efficiency and create product and service strategies for learning.
- Collaborate with development teams to deliver educational project/product services from the ground up until it can be successfully implemented. and can also control the creation of educational innovations in the big picture to be able to promote and harmonize
- Pushing projects/products learner experience as well as plans to release features from the beginning until they can be put into practice
- Collaborate with talent teams to foster business growth and learning with expertise in learning design to create products and innovations in education.
- Can lead meetings, interviews, and manage the creation of learning products. through various activities both with the research group and the team
- Have the ability to manage projects or can work style Project-based effectively
- Confident decision and visually explain the decision-making process and options
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Education Technology, Education Psychology or any fields.
- 3+ years of experience in design and development in Learning (KM, LMS, education system, Eco – learning system, Research & Development).
- Experience in developing learning modules or design experiences to create learning.
- Knowledge or experience in various learning methods/tools/platforms : Analyst, LDT ect.
- Believe in innovation process and have a “Can Do” attitude.
- Have an open attitude to learn new things.