Date PostedJanuary 20, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 19, 2023
CHANEL is a private company and a world leader in creating, developing, manufacturing and distributing luxury products.
Founded by Gabrielle Chanel at the beginning of the last century, CHANEL offers a broad range of high-end creations, including Ready-to-Wear, Leather Goods, Fashion Accessories, Eyewear, Fragrances, Makeup, Skincare, Jewelry and Watches. CHANEL is also renowned for its Haute Couture collections, presented twice yearly in Paris, and for having acquired a large number of specialized suppliers, collectively known as the Métiers d’Art. CHANEL is dedicated to ultimate luxury and to the highest level of craftsmanship.
It is a brand whose core values remain historically grounded on exceptional creation. As such, CHANEL promotes culture, art, creativity and “savoir-faire” throughout the world, and invests significantly in people, R&D and innovation.
In line with the F&B vision and mission, the MAKEUP SPECIALIST creates a unique and memorable experience for each client, at every moment and at every point of sales.Combining a business orientation and a passion for the client, the MAKEUP SPECIALIST is an artist of relation who contributes to the Brand image and helps to build retail leadership in the market.Job Responsibilities:
- Always present in a stylish and professional image of a CHANEL MAKEUP SPECIALIST, in line with CHANEL standards.
- Respects the uniform and grooming guidelines at all times to project the brand image. Lead as a role model to upkeep the standards of BA’s grooming at POS.
- Ensure all communication/interaction with clients are in confidence and in line with CHANEL’s image and standards.
- Ensures that work area is clean, tidy, hygienic and professional at all times; knows and respects VM guidelines.
- Has a solid knowledge of the Brand, its heritage, modernity and know-how on Fragrance & Beauty business and a general understanding of Fashion and WFJ businesses, is able to share it with the clients as well as the team. (“Insider” attribute)
- Show curiosity to learn more to nourish a beauty culture and trend knowledge, being pro-active in self-learning. (“Influencer” attribute)
- Diploma or Professional knowledge and certification in makeup artistry or equivalent
- Expert knowledge in beauty and makeup techniques, trends and culture.
- Storytelling capability and ability to engage and inspire clients and team members.
- Proactive attitude, a self-learner and influencer of makeup practice
- Professional image to lead as a role model in the makeup category
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal in both English and Thai)
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.