Date PostedJanuary 27, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 26, 2023
Radisson Hotel Group
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest hotel groups with nine distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1,400 hotels in operation and under development in 120 countries. Its signature service philosophy is Every Moment Matters.
To ensure hotel facilities comply with Radisson Hotel Group’s (RHG) Brand Standards in:
- Design – Architecture, Interiors, Mechanical & Electrical, HVAC, Lifts, Fire Services, Structure, Traffic, Communications, Entertainment and LAN/ WiFi, Security, Building Management Systems, Kitchen and Laundry, Back of House Support Facilities and Offices
- Renovation / Refurbishment
- Operational Effectiveness
Ensure Program for SOD / renovation is being maintained
Ensure Hotel Development Services Agreement delivery and follow-up for assigned projects.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Participates in the development and ensures compliance with architectural, engineering, landscape, interiors and construction standards for the various brands which are aligned with RHG’s product standards
- Participates in the development and implementation strategies which support the growth of the managed hotel portfolio.
- Participates in the development and implementation of strategies and tools which support the takeover and operation of hotels.
- Provides resources and support to facilitate compliance with standards.
- Implements and manages HDSA processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standards.
- Liaise with and develop corporate relationships with owners and their representatives, consultant design teams and construction teams during the project development and construction process leading up to SOD or completion of renovation /refurbishment works.
- Recommend preferred consultant teams to new and renovation projects.
- Review project designs and assist designers to develop designs in line with brand positioning and brand DNA.
- Review project budgets and timelines.
- Review progress of all projects and oversee project coordination activities.
- Coordinate project activities, meeting attendance to suit project schedules.
- Assist in building and developing D&C team skills and growth.
- Reviews potential projects for compliance with brand standards and develops Property Improvement Plans where needed.
Supports the development process to achieve expansion objectives by:
- Review, inspection and due diligence reporting of proposed greenfield and existing properties for conversion to brand specific properties
- Participating in presentations to owners, developers and other interested parties.
- Helping sell our design and construction services by presenting the department’s capabilities to prospective parties
Supports new and conversion hotel projects by managing the design and construction processes utilizing effective communication and coordination of all parties by:
- Facilitating the process by providing expertise and information to all constituents: contractors, architects, designers, engineers, etc.
- Coordinating and making recommendations regarding the use and selection of contractors, architects, designers, engineers, etc.
- Ensuring compliance with brand standards and operational effectiveness by reviewing and approving plans, and recommending corrections or modifications throughout construction
- Tracking project progress and taking appropriate actions to resolve construction disputes
- University Degree / Advanced Diploma in Architecture, Interior Design or Engineering required (MEP Asset assessment critical)
- More than 8 to 10 years experience in hotel design and construction
- Deep knowledge and understanding of international hotel brand standards
- Strong command and fluency in English, ability to communicate with multiple, diverse key stakeholders
- Candidates must be able to travel with the development team to support and attend client meetings
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com