Date PostedJanuary 5, 2023
Expiration dateApril 5, 2023
Limelight Avenue Phuket
เราคือคนตัวเล็ก ที่มีฝันใหญ่ และพร้อมสนับสนุนธุรกิจเล็กๆ ให้เติบโตไปด้วยกัน ตามหาทีมงานที่มีความคิดสร้างสรรค์ มีไอเดียใหม่ๆ กล้าคิดนอกกรอบ พร้อมเรียนรู้ และโตไปด้วยกัน
“To Grow Together with our community.” We believe in growing together, whether it be start up businesses or legendary brands. We want to better the quality of life of our community, our neighbours, our home. By offering opportunities to those who want to start their own businesses, we support the growth of all brands – providing greater and more diverse selections for our neighbourhood.
Limelight Avenue is a community of all lifestyles – a meetup spot, a working space, a learning centre and a socialising venue – with diverse offerings available, including convenience stores, restaurants, bars, cafes, service shops, clothing stores, beauty salons, spa, tutoring schools and the signature local Food Court. Our space include both indoors and outdoors areas, located at the centre of Phuket Town, with convenient access to the historic charming Old Town.
- Initiate marketing campaigns to drive traffic and sales growth, and measure results effectively
- Execute realistic quality marketing plan that is timely and cost efficient
- Plan marketing strategy that is up-to-date, applicable to the business and the current market
- Stay updated with current marketing trends while looking out for future trends
- Support and collaborate with sales and social media manager, and able to work as a team- Plan marketing budget and utilise budget efficiently while delivering results
- Work well with other departments, be open-minded, think outside the box, able to deliver within deadlines, be creative and self-motivated
- self-motivated with positive attitude
- open-minded and creative- able to work as a team- fluent in Thai and English (written and spoken)
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field, or marketing experience
- able to work on weekends and public holidays
Salary: depends on qualifications (negotiable)
Contract: full-time, 6 working days/week
Extra benefits: group insurance, meal allowance
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com