Date PostedApril 23, 2023
Expiration dateMay 18, 2023
We don’t aim to be the biggest recruitment consultancy but we do aim to be the best. We help businesses build powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards by holding ourselves up to those same values. Quality and integrity are our watchwords and we like to think we’re different. Here’s a flavour of why:
• We have specialist recruitment teams who are experts in their area. Whether they’re recruiting in accountancy, HR or legal, you won’t find them working outside their area of expertise
• Our consultants don’t work on commission, but instead rely on team work to ensure the right person is placed in the right job
• We will never send out your CV without express permission. Quite simply, we don’t think it’s right
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far. But we don’t look back, we’re always innovating:
• We were the first recruitment consultancy to launch a recruitment outsourcing business
• The first to launch a Global Salary Survey
• We were the first to launch a salary checker app for iPhone and launched a Manga interview app
An exciting Head of Digital Product (x1 vacancy) has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.
A world leading advertising agency is looking for a Media Associate Director (x1 vacancy) based in Thailand. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all advertising management and client services-related functions.
About The Media Associate Director (Hybrid) Role
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside team and clients. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including hybrid marketing communication, media planning, media buying, brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
The salary range for this role is THB100k – 120k per month + health insurance + provident fund.
- Establish a partner-relationship with clients by being involved in the business environment
- Provide business solutions through media approaches for assigned brands
- Undertake key initiatives/business solutions in tandem with clients’ goals, business objectives and priorities
- Build and coach high-performing team members as required
- Leverage good relationships with senior business partners (e.g. creative, and media owners), hence the ability to obtain updated information that contributes to the brand objectives and value-add to clients
- Able to tap into proprietary consumer insight applications or alternative sources for more in-depth analysis
- Identify opportunities for organic growth of the business. Accurate business forecast of assigned accounts (monthly and annually)
- Evaluate the strategic implications of media/ industry/brand developments and identify opportunities & threats to businesses (short to long-term)
- Provide and optimise investment consultation to the clients on an appropriate budget to meet the desired objectives
To succeed in the Media Associate Director (Hybrid) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the senior business development teams, cross borders and internal matrix.
- Five to eight years of media planning experience required, with a focus on strategic and operational planning and execution, in regional/global accounts
- Knowledgeable about and experienced with the concepts, approaches, and issues involved in integrated planning
- Adaptive and keen to learn about the digital ecosystem
- Familiar with the timelines, processes, and needs of the implementation of all media
- Knowledgeable about new approaches to and developments in digital tactical planning (social and mobile included)
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving
- Able to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure Supervisory skills
- Technical proficiency, particularly with media systems and MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Filter and adapt the different options and applies good judgement combined with hard facts to select which ideas will produce the best results
This leading media agency needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Media Associate Director (Hybrid) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited